Hi, I'm Tony. I'm a web engineer interested in information security,
health and government technology policy, open data and freedom of information, and environmental issues.
A few things...
- I run HTTP Shaming, a Tumblr that (nicely) shames sites that don't encrypt user data in transit.
- Made an app that texts you if your car was towed by the City of Chicago.
- Prototyped a patient-facing medical record—won part of the Health Design Challenge.
- Created MinnesotaData.com to catalog local government data access policies.
- Designed a site to help patients find the safest and most affordable local hospital.
- Built an app that sends you suggestions of healthier restaurants as you use foursquare
- Created an app that alerts veterans when new local veteran-committed jobs are posted.
- Made a Chrome extension to warned you when visiting sites of SOPA/PIPA supporters.